NO BULLY ZONE
Ø We believe children have first priority on all of our resources.
Ø We believe education is the shared responsibility of the student, the parent/guardian, the school, and the community.
Ø We believe communication and understanding among all stakeholders of our diverse community are essential to achieving the goals of education.
Ø We believe that learning is a continuous process and most productive when the needs of each child are met through instruction provided by competent and caring teachers.
Ø We believe a learning environment where everyone experiences security, care, dignity, and respect is essential.
2. To provide and maintain a safe, orderly and secure learning environment
3. To create an environment that promotes active engagement, accountability, and collaboration of all stakeholders to maximize student achievement
4. To effectively communicate the system’s vision and purpose and allow stakeholder involvement in an effort to build understanding and support
5. To provide high quality support services delivered on time and within budget to promote student academic success in the Clayton County Public Schools
6. To recuit and retain highly qualified and effective staff
Click on the grade level for a list of suggested school supplies. Lists are in English and Spanish.